Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Honda S600 - The first honda sport car







If I shown wrong data something on my blog please tell me on benitorza@gmail.com .
If someone have a time and want e-mail's friend please send e-mail to me too. I want a friend someone to talk Eng with me. Because I want to practice Eng and have a friend around the world.

Manufacturer Honda
Production 1964–1966
Predecessor Honda S500
Successor Honda S800
Class Sports car
Body style(s) 2-door roadster
2-door coupe
Related Honda L700

Powered by a DOHC, water-cooled, in-line 4 cylinder engine with four carburetors, the engine capacity was increased to 606 cc from the S500's 492 cc. The engine produced 57 hp (43 kW) at 8500 rpm and had a top speed of 90 mph (145 km/h). With the convertible weighing in at mere 1576 pounds, the extra sheet metal of the coupe only added 33 pounds to the overall weight. Suspension was independent with sealed roller chain drive to each rear wheel.

::Data from Wikipedia

No comments: